Bachelor of Education: Special Needs Provision and Remedial Education (advanced bachelor)
- You have a heart for students with special needs. This education will explore how to adequately support and challenge these students maximally to get the best out of themselves.
- Practice and theory go hand in hand.
- The ultimate starting-point? Your interest in questions regarding job professionalization. With electives, question driven classes and personal evaluation you form your own education trajectory.
- Fulltime or part-time? You choose as you see fit.
- Experts and experienced people will offer new perspectives.
- Go away! Job shadowing or an internship abroad provides you with the ultimate learning experience.
- Your degree is of great value: your fresh idea will help to shape the future of education.
- In order to start with this bachelor-after-bachelor you need a bachelor or master degree, or you already have a job in special education