Bachelor of Education: Secundary Education
- To teach young people. Is there anything more appealing? Not for you! Teaching in secondary school is your passion. Job security? Check! Get to know the latest trends? Check!
- You cannot wait to stand in front of a class? Great! Year one: get ready for your first internship. With a thorough planning and excellent counselling this will be a piece of cake.
- You’ll discover the other side of the classroom and develop your teacher skills.
- Go west. Or south, north or east. Learning experiences abroad have great value. And fun, of course. Short term or ling term, you choose.
- Strange but true: teachers are people too. You can talk to them, just like that. They will follow you closely; together you will search for the teacher that is hidden within you.
- You already have a professional or academic bachelor? You are entitled to follow the flex trajectory and get your teacher’s degree a little quicker.
- What is more: if you already have a Teacher Secondary Education degree it will only take you one year to achieve an extra course qualification.