Students with autism spectrum disorder

How do you prove this?

One of the following certificates will be accepted:

  • medical certificate from a psychiatrist, neuropaediatrician or psychologist, preferably the professional who is treating/has treated you
  • 'documentation for attestation' of students with autism spectrum disorder

If you do not have the required certificate or if you have any questions about attestation, contact

How do you apply for an individual learning plan (ILP)?

The onus always lies with you, the student, to apply for an ILP.

To ensure that everything goes smoothly right from the start at KdG, it is important to submit your application in good time. Individual measures can be implemented four weeks after applying.

Make an appointment with the support coach via

Are you not yet enrolled? Do you have any questions?

Contact the support coach via