Students with learning difficulties (e.g. dyslexia, dysorthography, dyscalculia)

How can you demonstrate this?

One of the following certificates will be accepted:

  • report stating grounds for allowing access to support by a support team
  • medical certificate from a speech therapist, special education expert, psychologist or neurolinguist (preferably within a multidisciplinary team)

If you do not have the required certificate or if you have any questions about attestation, contact

How do you apply for an Individual Learning Certificate (ILC)?

The onus always lies with you, the student, to apply for an ILC.

To ensure that everything goes smoothly right from the start at KdG, it is important to submit your application in good time. You find the deadlines for submitting your ILC in the academic calender of your course.

Make an appointment with the support coach via to discuss your ILC.

Need extra support?

Sprint Plus is a software program that helps people who have reading, writing or spelling problems, such as dyslexia. You can use this software via KdG. Make an appointment via for more information.

Are you not yet enrolled? Do you have any questions?

Contact the support coach via