Students with a psychiatric disability

How can you demonstrate this?

One of the following certificates will be accepted:

  • psychiatric disability: medical certificate from a psychiatrist or psychologist, preferably the professional who is treating/has treated you
  • 'documentation for attestation' of a psychiatric disability

If you do not have the required certificate or if you have any questions about attestation, contact the student counselor:, or (Campus Groenplaats).

How do you apply for an Individual Learning Certificate (ILC)?

The onus always lies with you, the student, to apply for an ILC.

To ensure that everything goes smoothly right from the start at KdG, it is important to submit your application in good time. You find the deadlines for submitting your ILC in the academic calender of your course.

Make an appointment with the student counselor:, or (Campus Groenplaats).

Are you not yet enrolled? Do you have any questions?

Make an appointment with the student counselor: