If you are thinking of cancelling your enrolment, please contact the Study Programme Career Coordinator or the Student Office as soon as possible. By doing so, you can reduce your losses in terms of credits and budget.
Reimbursement of tuition fees
- If you cancel your enrolment within a month after enrolling (or before 1 November), we calculate the tuition fee as follows: the scholarship tuition fee is taken as the fixed part and the credits enrolled for and/or included are taken as the variable part. If you have paid more, the excess amount is reimbursed to your account.
- If you cancel your enrolment later than one month after enrolling, we calculate the tuition fee as follows: the non-scholarship tuition fee is taken as the fixed part and the credits enrolled for and/or included are taken as the variable part. Negative credits are also taken into account. If you have paid more, the excess amount is reimbursed to your account.
- If you make your changes to your enrolment due to which you are required to higher tuition fees, you must pay the tuition fees for the changed enrolments from the time you make the change. If the tuition fee decreases, the university college reimburses the difference. The university college calculates the tuition fee as follows:
- Fixed amount for diploma and/or credit contracts, counted once
- Fixed part per exam contract
- Variable amount for all credits enrolled for and/or used, depending on the type of contract
- Extra variable amount for credits enrolled for and/or included with an insufficient learning account (non-scholarship)
- The fixed amount for a course unit is reimbursed, if the cut-off date for the course unit had not yet expired at the time of the cancellation of enrolment.
The fixed amount for a study programme is reimbursed proportionally for the number of non-included credits. By ‘included study credits’, the university college means: the sum of the credits enrolled for and the credits for cancelled enrolments for which no credits are reimbursed.
Recovery of credits
Cancellation of enrolment also has consequences for your learning account.
Child allowance, study allowance and duties as an early school-leaver
If you wish to cancel your enrolment, it is best that you contact KdG Stuvo, our Student Services department. They have all the information regarding your status after cancellation of enrolment, e.g. in relation to child allowance, study allowance and your duties as an early school-leaver.