22 - 26 May 2023
International week for higher education professionals in Health Care, Applied Social Sciences, Teacher Education & International Offices.
- Engage in our first Blended staff week consisting of a short introductory online session followed by a 5-day programme on campus at KdG.
- Centrally located in Belgium: KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Antwerp.
- Get an in-depth understanding of our Nursing, Social Work and Socio-Educational Carework programmes and their internationalisation activities and efforts.
- Share best practices from your study field/profession and get answers to your learning questions.
- Identify broad international collaboration options between institutions.
- Visit our skills lab, get a campus tour, and join us on field visits to regional partners.
- Network with international colleagues.
- Online: introductions & sharing of learning questions via MS Teams on May 8th, 2023, 6.00-8.00PM.
- On campus: 5-day programme in Antwerp May 22nd – 26th, 2023
The international week is open to staff from KdG partner universities and universities of applied sciences, preferably staff affiliated with study fields Nursing, Social Work, Socio-Educational Carework and/or International Office.
As a candidate, you are:
- Prepared to share good practices, to actively contribute ideas, to act as a ‘critical friend’
- Employed at a partner higher education institution (please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this)
- Fluent in English (speaking, listening, reading, writing)
How to apply?
Registrations are open till April 17th, 2023
- Register by filling in the online application form.
- The week is free of charge.
KdG will select candidates based on the application form, the candidate’s motivation and the compliance with the described target-group requirements.
For more information on the application procedure and selection, please contact email@example.com
In order to make this possible, we organize this week as an Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Programme encouraging you to apply for Erasmus+ staff mobility funding at your host institution.
- Apply in time for Erasmus+ Staff Mobility funding, following instructions from your host institution.
- Please also check if your organization is eligible to engage in blended Erasmus+ activities.
Included in the programme
- International dinner on May 25th
Registrations are closed
All meetings are located at our main campus, unless stated otherwise.
+32 3 613 18 00
- Easily accessible by train, tram, bus, bicycle, scooter ...
- Cozy coffee bar and food market
- Lots of work places
Where to stay?
We recommend Hotel B&B Antwerp South, close to our main campus and the historical center of Antwerp.
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the reference “Cross. Sign. Int. Staff Week"
- Approx. room rates 85 EUR/night
Antwerp is a fascinating city in which there is plenty to see, do and learn about. It's a city that is best discovered on foot or by bike.
- Transportation in Antwerp: De Lijn
- Visit Antwerp Tourist website (FR/DE/EN/ES)
- You can connect to “Antwerp Free Wi-Fi” almost everywhere in town.
You can buy the “Visit Antwerp Guide” with walks through Antwerp, it’s available in Museum shops and in Visit Antwerpen Visitor centers: Central Station helpdesk, Koningin Astridplein, Het Steen, Steenplein 1.