KdG is a University of Applied Sciences & Arts, providing students with practical, professional training.
- We are pleased to offer English-taught programmes and Dutch-taught programmes.
- As a student of KdG you will apply your skills on practice-based programmes designed and led by industry experts.
- At KdG you can grow with colleagues from all over the world in a fun, friendly and state-of-the-art classroom.
- KdG conducts continuous research with a view to innovation. We strive to always be in sync with professional practice and an evolving society.
Why choose KdG?
At KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts you’ll receive an education that will help you make a difference.
- The bachelor degree programmes at KdG are designed by industry experts to prepare you for a career within your preferred field.
- The learning style is practical, often project-based, and is focused on a real-life working environment.
- You don’t need to know exactly what job you want to do afterwards. Our programmes equip you with the skills for a certain sector which will open up a wide variety of opportunities.
We’re here to support you through coaching to become the best you can. We focus on unlocking your potential and giving you the space to grow your confidence.
What KdG stands for
These 5 values are the foundation supporting a modern, dynamic and rewarding education.
Diversity is a fact, inclusiveness is our choice. Regardless of gender, age, heritage, or social class, KdG welcomes everyone. Our international classrooms provide the perfect study environment for a globalised world, and the environment in which to make a diverse range of new friends. See here our full manifesto
KdG is always moving forwards. A cutting-edge accredited university that is constantly evolving. KdG students receive the most relevant education for a constantly changing world. Through continuous research and innovation we keep the programmes in sync with modern professional practice.
Strong connectivity and dialogue are vital in education – for our students, for our teachers, and for the continuous improvement of our institution. KdG focuses on:
- Networking with businesses to keep pace with trends and to regularly update our programme content.
- Introducing students to employers through frequent company visits, and arranging those all-important internships.
- Inviting guest lecturers and contacts in the work field to complement the expertise of our own teaching staff.
- By connecting with more than 250 international partners in education and global professional practice, we look for the solutions to the world’s major issues.
Our teaching style focuses on small classes, project work, interaction and personal attention. Students are not just taught but coached and mentored with a view to becoming more independent, confident, ready for the next step. And student welfare and happiness are a top priority. Everyone has specific needs at all stages of their study and we provide the means to support every student.
Read more here about guidance and support
KdG focuses on achieving results and continuously improving quality. We are accredited by the NVAO as providing quality education at an internationally and societally relevant level. Our programmes are designed to get students career-ready so that they hit the ground running. Many students receive job offers prior to graduation.
Study in Antwerp, Belgium
Antwerp is a stunning, mini metropolis located at the heart of Europe. Here, students enjoy:
- A safe and welcoming environment
- A top quality, yet affordable standard of living
- World class Belgian healthcare
- The unique vibe of one of Europe’s coolest cities
- An environment rich in history, culture and economic strength