Study programmes in English
Full degree programme
Trainings, seminars & workshops
- Walhalla for chocolate lovers, beer drinkers and French fries fanatics
- Rising fashion city and diamond capital of the world.
- Architecturally rich city buzzing with culture, bars and restaurants.
- Paris, London and Amsterdam in less than 2 hours – and you in the middle.
"Here we like to go where life takes us ..."
Enjoy our video of Atypical Antwerp.
Antwerp is Europe’s place to be. Appreciated by fashion moguls, club queens, art lovers and diamond dealers. Belgium’s capital of cool and the country’s second biggest city once again revels in fame and fortune.
Even Lonely Planet is a big fan of Antwerp
In our school, you will be part of a true international community.
- Mix of local and international students: you will get to know the Belgians!
- Guest lectures by professors and professionals from all over the world
- In Antwerp, people with various religions and 173 nationalities live closely together
The time I have spent at KdG was the most unbelievable period of my life! I met wonderful and extraordinary people from all around the world. Courses were very interesting and there was no time for boredom because we did dozens of projects!
Real life & strong network
Get the real life experience: theory and practice. We have a strong network of hundreds of companies and organizations – both local and international.
- Work at projects or do an internship at these companies and organizations.
- We define the educational programme together with our partners.
- Their experts teach our students life and live from the job.
This short-movie by our students Hannelore and Jentl (Multimedia Technology) is the winner of an animation project for the Flanders Marine Institute in the categories animation and science.