Join us in Antwerp, Belgium
Study in English
Antwerp is one of the most diverse cities I have ever lived in. There is so much to do, so much to see and so much to explore.
I think it’s very important for me that I got introduced to very talented people from different countries. And for me, it was a kick-start to my career.
campuses in Antwerp
- Vibrant city of learning with 44,000 full-time students
- Big on diamonds, fashion, innovation, tech and culture
- Home to more than 170 nationalities
Studying in Belgium
It was a very nice experience studying among multi-cultural backgrounds. There were students from everywhere, all over the world
I have the teachers and mentors that I still connect with on LinkedIn very frequently and still show my appreciation, one, and also still learning lessons from them as well.
I wanted to grow my business, and I did. Some others are looking for an interesting internship and that’s what they did. Every student follows their own path, and KdG is always there to support them.
KdG graduate and founder of The KOFF Label
*The following name changes will apply if approved by the Flemish government:
- Business Management will be called International Business Management
- Logistics Management will be called Global Supply Chain Management
- Applied Information Technology will be called Applied Computer Science
- Multimedia and Communication Technology will be called Multimedia & Creative Technologies
- The name Global Business is also subject to approval by the Flemish government