Want to achieve your entrepreneurial ambitions during your academic career? You can if you want! KdG can support you in this, from idea to start-up.
Every student with entrepreneurship ambitions can avail of the following types of support:
- Coaching: you may request coaching from a lecturer-coach/entrepreneur-coach. Coaching support is only provided on request.
- Infrastructure: you may use the available areas and facilities at the Groenplaats Campus to develop your company, e.g. for holding meetings, receiving customers, making use of copy facilities, organising reception services, etc. The conditions for this can be discussed during the coaching session.
- Network: you have access to the student entrepreneur network and the activities organised by this network. This network connects student entrepreneurs in KdG and Antwerp via TakeoffAntwerp
- Communication: you will receive assistance with your communication needs.
- Flexibility: you may request flexibility in your study track if this is possible from the organisational perspective and if there is a clearly demonstrable relationship with the company. This flexibility option will only be applicable if it is considered necessary, as demonstrated during the coaching session.
How can you demonstrate this?
You must complete the application form and attach any relevant documents such as the following:
- Business Management degree
- Company number
- Business plan or financial plan
How do you apply for an entrepreneurship status?
An application for an individual learning plan must always be initiated by you, as a student. Make an appointment with our coach for student entrepreneurs via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not yet registered? Do you have any questions?
Contact our coach for student entrepreneurs via email@example.com.