- A state of the art programme brought to you by the department of Business Management, especially for students in the field of Business Administration and Commercial Sciences.
- When? We offer an autumn semester and a spring semester.
- What? Knowledge, knowhow and skills presented by (inter)national lecturers and/or business wizards.
- All modules are English spoken.
You’ll share classrooms with students from all over Europe and further away.
Your teachers? They come from every corner of the world (and areas of expertise).
What to expect?
Knowledge, knowhow and skills presented by (inter)national lecturers and/or business wizards.
Need examples? Here you go:
- Logistics supply chain
- International/Business/European Law
- Marketing & Sales
- Entrepreneurship & Strategy
- Management skills (presentation, communication)
- … and many more!
I have improved my English skills. I also learned a lot of new things that will be of great help in my future career.
Autumn Semester 2017
- Orientation days: 13-14 September
- B4E info session: 15 September
- B4E modules period 1: 18 September
- Deadline changes: 06 October
- Half term holidays (1 week): 30 October
- Examinations: 06 November
- B4E modules period 2: 13 November
- Seasonal holidays (2 weeks): 25 December
- Examinations: 8 January
- End of semester: 23 January
- Farewell event: To be decided
Spring Semester 2018
- Orientation days: 24-25 January
- B4E info session: 26 January
- B4E modules period 3: 29 January
- Deadline changes: 09 February
- Half term holidays (1 week): 12 February
- Examinations: 19 March
- B4E modules period 4: 26 March
- Seasonal holidays (2 weeks): 3 april
- Examinations: 28 May
- End of semester: 18 June
- Farewell event: To be decided
Where are your classes?
Aren’t you lucky: you study in the heart of Antwerp, at the ultramodern Groenplaats city campus. It doesn’t get much better than this! With your laptop in class, the study area, the lounge and the View, our hip study and meeting space. And of course, there’s WiFi everywhere.
You can hardly imagine a more central place: with a view of the cathedral and the Groenplaats. Also nice: the Kammenstraat and the Nationalestraat are just around the corner. Shopping in the Meir on your way home? It’s all part of the game. And then we haven’t even mentioned the many sidewalk cafés and eateries …
Stadscampus - Groenplaats
+32 3 613 16 00
Study in Antwerp, Belgium
Antwerp, in the heart of Europe
- Rising fashion city
- Diamond capital of the world
- Second largest port in Europe
- A long history as a meeting point for international business(wo)men
- High speed trains to reach Brussels, Paris, London and Amsterdam in less than 2 hours
- International airports of Brussels and Charleroi (low cost) carry you to all major cities in Europe and the world
Antwerp, city for students
Antwerp has over 44,000 students. On a total of 511,000 inhabitants, that's a lot!
GATE15 works hard for a student-friendly city: sufficient and high-quality housing, a clean and safe student district, cheap rental bikes, cultural offers with great discounts, cheap and safe party areas, clear policies with respect to mounting posters and ragging, and much more.
Who can apply?
Most subjects are open to all business students. Although we will welcome you with the respect befitting a king or queen, we need to inform you that some more specialised courses require preliminary knowledge or skills in all fields of Business Administration and Commercial Sciences.
Only students selected in the framework of a cooperation agreement can be accepted.
English language requirements
We recommend incoming students to master the English language sufficiently to participate actively in the courses. Level B2 is recommended.
Students can take English (or other) language lessons on their own expense in the language center of the University of Antwerp (Linguapolis). Applications and fees are to be arranged directly with Linguapolis.
How to apply?
Ask your home institution to communicate your nomination to our international coordinators (per study field). When you are accepted you will receive an e-mail confirming your nomination.
Register and complete the application on Mobility Online (manual).
- 1st semester (Autumn semester): 15 May
- 2nd semester (Spring semester): 15 November
Antwerp, Belgium – everything close by
International classroom – mix of local and international students
Real life – all hands on deck during project work
Strong network – partnerships with benefits for everyone
Happy students – numbers don’t lie. Join the community!