Re-enrolment and changing your Bachelor’s degree

Are you already a KdG student and looking to change to a different English-taught degree programme? You won't need to not start a new application.

  • After the publication of the resit exam results in September, you will receive an email inviting you to start your re-enrolment via E-studentservice.
  • Via the My Re-enrolment module, you can indicate which programme you would like to enrol in.
  • Choose the desired degree programme and follow the steps to create your programme and select your electives. When you are done, click 'Transfer to college'. We will approve your programme and send it back to you to digitally sign.

Do you want to switch from a Dutch-taught KdG degree programme to an English-taught-degree programme?

Further detail on intranet