+32 3 613 16 00
Route and Accessibility
The main campus of the Business Management study programme is campus Groenplaats. Occasionally, you may also have to attend lectures at the satellite campuses Bernarduscentrum, Pothoek or Stadswaag.
This campus is easily accessible on foot as well as by bicycle, bus, tram, train or a combination of these.
Are you cycling from Antwerpen-Centraal Station to the campus? If so, you should allow for a cycling time of about 10 minutes.
Or do you prefer to use the Velo bike service? There are two Velo stations near the campus at Groenplaats (station numbers 017 and 020).
Antwerpen-Centraal Station is 1.5 km from the campus. Check the timetable of the Belgian railway service NMBS.
You can walk from Antwerpen-Centraal Station to the campus along Meir. Or you can take the tram.
Tram and Bus
Several tram and bus routes operate in the immediate vicinity of the campus.
The stops nearest to campus Bernarduscentrum are:
Antwerpen Groenplaats stop
At approx. 30 metres, about a 1-minute walk from the campus (stop numbers 102665, 102670 and 102675)
- Tram 4: Hoboken – Silsburg
- Bus 180: Groenplaats - Aartselaar
- Bus 181: Groenplaats - Aartselaar - Rumst
- Bus 182: Groenplaats - Aartselaar – Boom
- Bus 183: Groenplaats - Aartselaar - Niel
- Bus 22: Groenplaats - Valaar – UZA
Antwerpen Premetrostation Groenplaats stop
At approx. 30 metres, about a 1-minute walk from the campus (stop numbers 104555 and 104556)
- Tram 3: P+R Merksem - P+R Melsele
- Tram 5: Wijnegem - P+R Linkeroever
- Tram 9: Eksterlaar - P+R Linkeroever
- Tram 15: P+R Boechout - P+R Linkeroever
- Tramnetwerk Antwerpen (Antwerp tram network in Dutch)
- Antwerp bus network
- De Lijn route planner and timetables
Please note: due to the famous ‘cutting-of’ or closure of the Leien as part of ongoing Antwerp roadworks, it is no longer possible to go from the north to the south of the city via the Leien. So make sure to check the changing traffic situation at Smartest route to Antwerp.
There is no car park at the campus, but you can park at the nearby paid car parks:
- Parking Brabo
- Parking Groenplaats
- Parking Lombardia
- Parking Meir
- Parking Q-Park Centrum
Campus Bernarduscentrum lies in the red parking zone. Overzicht parkeerzones en tarieven (Overview of parking zones and rates in Dutch).
This campus lies within the city of Antwerp's low emission zone. Whether or not your vehicle is permitted to enter this zone depends on the Euronorm emission standards: take the online test.
Study programmes on this campus
- Applied Computer Science
- International Business Management, with specialisations: