13 - 17 May 2024
- Are you a higher education professional working in Applied Research and/or Internationalisation?
- Then join us in Antwerp, Belgium for a 5 day international week of collaboration and innovation.
- Help create and be part of an international community.
What to expect
- Network with fellow research and internationalisation staff. Build lasting connections.
- Get an in-depth understanding on how to develop an international community in higher education.
- Share best practices from your profession and get answers to your learning questions around our central theme: Creating International Community.
- Identify relevant institutional collaboration opportunities.
- Get a campus tour, meet your KdG counterparts & discover Antwerp.
Be our guest for this immersive experience!
- Online: introductions & sharing of learning questions via MS Teams on May 6th, 2024, 6.00-8.00PM.
- On campus: 5-day programme in Antwerp May 13th – 17th, 2024
Choose your track! And make it work for you. View the programme to select sessions in Applied Research or Internationalisation.
The international week is open to staff preferably from KdG partner universities and Universities of Applied Sciences, working in Applied Research or Internationalisation.
As a candidate, you are:
- Prepared to share good practices, to actively contribute ideas, to act as a ‘critical friend’
- Employed at a partner higher education institution
- Fluent in English (speaking, listening, reading, writing)
Questions about eligibility? Contact us at email@example.com
How to apply?
Registrations will be open from January 2024 until Friday March 15th, 2024
- Register by filling in the .
- The week is free of charge. Your travel and accommodation expenses should be covered by your home university, preferably via the Erasmus+ programme.
KdG will select candidates based on the application form, the candidate’s motivation and the compliance with the described target-group requirements.
Max. 2 applicants from the same institution (consider teaming up with your Internationalisation/Research colleague).
For more information on the application procedure and selection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We organise this week as an Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Programme encouraging you to apply for Erasmus+ staff mobility funding at your host institution.
- Apply in time for Erasmus+ Staff Mobility funding, following instructions from your own institution.
- Please also check if your organisation is eligible to engage in blended Erasmus+ activities.
Included in the programme
- International dinner on May 16th
Also hosted by KdG
Are you a lecturer in Applied Social Sciences, Health Care, or Teacher Education?
Check out the details of our parallel international staff week: Crossing Borders Staff Training week
Antwerp is a fascinating city in which there is plenty to see, do and learn about. It's a city that is best discovered on foot or by bike.
- Transportation in Antwerp: De Lijn
- Visit Antwerp Tourist website (FR/DE/EN/ES)
- You can connect to “Antwerp Free Wi-Fi” almost everywhere in town.
You can buy the “Visit Antwerp Guide” with walks through Antwerp, it’s available in Museum shops and in Visit Antwerpen Visitor centers: Central Station helpdesk, Koningin Astridplein, Het Steen, Steenplein 1.