The Belgian Government has decided that Ukrainian nationals seeking refuge in Belgium will receive temporary protection with immediate effect. Many Ukrainian students are looking for opportunities to start or continue their university studies elsewhere.
These are the options at KdG:
- English-taught bachelor’s programmes
- Dutch-taught bachelor’s programmes. A good knowledge of the Dutch language is required to enrol in these programmes. A yearlong intensive Dutch language programme can help you prepare for them. Read the admission criteria.
- The next intake for these programmes is September 2023. There is no application deadline.
- Credits transfers from your current programme into our September 2023 intake may be possible. Due to the project-based approach at KdG, transfering into a current study programme is not an option.
For students looking to join the September 2023 intake:
- The tuition fees payable will be equivalent to those for EEA nationals if you hold proof of temporary protection status. Here you will see a sample copy of the certificate of temporary protection.
- Ukrainian students with temporary protection status in Belgium can apply for an additional Flemish government scholarship.
There is no application deadline for the international Bachelor’s programmes.
The application deadlines for the Master’s programmes were in August. Please check the programme pages for details of our next intake.
- Start your application here, or reach out to email@example.com if you have specific questions.